Clothing distribution - 12 January 2016
CLOTHING IN SELF-RESPECT
DRU Foundation Trust, India is working for the welfare of society for many years. We have various welfare programmes like Free Medical Camp, Charitable Dispensary and Clinical Laboratory, Food Distribution, Book Donation project, Clothing Distribution, Nursing Training project etc.
To give an underprivileged person new clothes is as good as dressing them with self-respect. With this objective we distribute usable clothes (jackets, sweaters, shirts, t-shirts, trousers, sarees, dress etc.) to children, women and men of all ages who live in poverty. We work through a network of local people to ensure that people who need it the most get what they need.
The method of distribution:
1. We collect all types of used/new clothes from the local area and buy clothes from the shops for distribution. Tribal areas and the poorest areas are given priority.
2. First we do survey or to compile list of beneficiaries area / village / Location wise to facilitate packing and distribution, and to tabulate Age/ Sex/ Size requirement.
3. The member of our group sort clothes as per group age /sex and size wise, to remove torn cloths, to count, to pack and to transport the agency destination.
4. All care is taken to provide timely help to the beneficiaries e.g. woolens & sweaters in winter and cotton in summer.
5. Our Trust's representative maintains follow–up and personally attends distribution.
On 9 January 2016 (Saturday) we distributed more than 1,250 items of clothing to the tribal villages of Vansada like Vangan, Mankuniya, Kanda, Chondha, Bopi etc…..
If you have used clothes we are ready to have it collected for free distribution to poor and needy people (for local area) just drop us a mail or phone us and we will organize pickup immediately.
Or for out of local area you can send by parcel to below address.
DRU Foundation Trust (C/o. Thakor S. Patel)
36, Sitaram Nagar Society, Panchwati nagar,
Chhapra road, At: Chhapra,
Ta.-Dist. Navsari, Gujarat state, India 396445.
Contact us on : +91 9377174489
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org